“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old” ~Peter Drucker
Each month we will focus on a different leadership skill that you can use to create freedom, abundance, and prosperity in your life.Our first Masterclass begins tonight and the program has ongoing enrollment.
Click here to learn about membership:
Masterminds are used by mostly all of the most successful and prosperous people in the world.
- How does a mastermind work? A group of smart people come together to tackle challenges, share resources and create prosperity in your life. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. If you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your personal and professional success. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s more fun!
If that sounds interesting to you, keep reading.
In this Mastermind Group, you WILL achieve BIG RESULTS in less time with the support of other great leaders.
Our focus is creating the freedom you want in your life and career. Imagine having instant access to me and other people who can help make your dream a reality.
*The First Live Webinar will be on March 29th*
What’s In It For YOU?
- Monthly Master Class
- POWER Modules
- E-motivators, audios, and/or videos
- Weekly goal setting/accountability debrief tool
- Monthly Modules and Activities
- Peer accountability partners
- Access to our Secret Facebook Group
- Part of a growing community of inspiring leaders
- Customized Personal Development Plan
You also get this…
Here’s a couple of additional benefits you receive from being part of a Mastermind Group. The expertise you want at your fingertips.
- Looking to create financial freedom- we have someone who can help you
- Looking to build a side hustle- we have someone who can show you how
- Need a website built? We have someone in our community.
- Want to be a professional speaker? We have someone in our community.
- Looking to change careers? We have someone in our community.
- Want to write a book? We have someone in our community.
- Need help to start that business? We have someone in our community.
If that’s not enough, there’s more…
In addition, I will be hosting a monthly Master Class and a Group Coaching Call that digs deeper into some of the principles and mindsets that create success (Accountability, Habits, Routines, Owner/Victim, Creating a Team, etc).
Invest in your future today?
We have three different levels of membership (Silver, Gold, Platinum).
Our silver membership package costs less than a cup of coffee a day! Really? YES!!!
Don’t put your dreams on hold any longer, now is your time! Give yourself the gift of your own attention and invest in yourself
Learn More: register today!
Looking forward to having you in this amazing community!
At the beginning of each year, we tend to have a long list of new goals and resolutions that we set out to accomplish. Most of us feel like the new year is the perfect time to make the changes in our life that will allow us to achieve more.
Would you be surprised to know that 25% of people will quit within the first month of setting a new year’s resolution?
The problem isn’t that people set goals, it’s how they structure it.
If you belong to a gym or fitness center you probably know what I mean. Right now, gyms are so full that it’s hard to get a treadmill or a 25-pound dumbbell.
When you come back to the gym in a few weeks your experience will be quite different. 80% of the New Years Resolution gym crowd drops off by the second week of February. They actually bank on this and sell memberships knowing that only 1 in 5 people will actually show up.
Why is that?
Because people are not structuring their goals in a way that is sustainable.
As you think about the first month of 2016, ask yourself these three questions:
1) Where am I with my goals?
2) Is my daily routine structured to optimize time for my priorities (goals)?
3) Do I find myself losing momentum?
Let’s make sure that you continue to grow and prosper throughout the year.
Here are three ways to ensure you achieve more this year:
1) Choose your number wisely– The optimal number of goals to set for any given year is somewhere between 6-9. I’ve found this to be the range where most of my clients flourish.
2) Goal Stacking- Instead of trying to tackle all of your goals at once try starting with one goal at a time. In January, you may add going to the gym, and in February a financial goal and so on. This allows for you give each goal the focus and commitment necessary for sustainable success.
3) Accountability- find an accountability partner that will help you get started and keep you on track when you hit roadblocks. Often times, they are the spark that keeps you going through the rough patches. Accountability partners can be a paid coach, a childhood friend or someone you meet along the way.
You have everything it takes to make all of your goals become a reality this year. If you’ve found yourself losing steam lately, apply these three tools to give you the boost that you need.
I look forward to hearing about your continued success and breakthroughs in 2016!
What an amazing Father’s Day weekend it has been already. It started out with Friday Pizza Night with my children and continued into Saturday at Brooklyn Bridge Park. We roller skated, played basketball and barbecued. But most importantly we laughed, talked and enjoyed each others company. Another opportunity to celebrate life as a family!
Father’s day is a celebration! A great celebration honoring the importance of a father’s influence on his family and society. Its origins date back to July 19, 1910 when the governor of Washington proclaimed the nation’s first “Father’s Day.”
While I am a big advocate of Father’s Day celebrations, I also understand that fatherhood is an everyday responsibility. As a father of three wonderful children and someone who works with fathers throughout the world, I’ve dedicated my life’s work to shifting the perspective of fatherhood.
In my TED Talk, at TEDx Boca Raton, titled “The Most Important Question A Father Can Ask Himself,” I addressed the importance and impact of fatherhood.
Here are three things to remember this year when celebrating Father’s Day:
Fathers Matter- Children with active fathers in their life perform better academically, behaviorally and socially.
Today’s Father is Present- Today’s father is more active in their children’s lives than at any other time in history. The amount of time the modern father spends with his children has tripled since 1965.
Fatherhood Is Leadership- “Like Leadership, Fatherhood isn’t about your authority, position or title. Fatherhood is about influence; how one life can influence another.” A father’s actions and example directly influence the lives of his children and family.
While you think of what present you want to buy your father this year, take the time and reflect on what his presence has meant to you and your family.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
From our family to yours
Let’s Face It… New Year’s Resolutions SUCK!
Have you made New Year’s Resolutions only to be disappointed that you didn’t achieve your goals?
Have you promised yourself that you would:
Spend more time with the family
Sound familiar? These are just a few of the most common New Year’s resolutions that were identified in a 2014 study by the University of Scranton. The same research found that only 8% of people are successful in achieving their resolution.
If you’re ready to start 2015 the right way then the “2015 – A New You” Personal and Professional Development program is for you!
This revolutionary program is geared towards people who want more out of their life… People who are tired of making resolutions without having the systems in place to help them achieve lasting success.
There is a big misconception held by companies and people that success leads to happiness. I often hear people say things like “Once I get the ________ (raise, promotion, house, car, etc), I’ll be happy. This way of thinking couldn’t be further from the truth and actually prevents people from living life to the fullest. But did you know that this thought process can actually impact your paycheck?
Science and research has proven that fulfillment and happiness are key ingredients to a successful career. Optimism fuels performance and achievement which, in turn allows us to advance monetarily. The studies show that our brain is hardwired to perform at their best when they are in a positive mindset. Its biological! Without getting all Mr. Goodbody on you, here are the facts:
- When we feel optimistic about our future, dopamine and serotonin are released in our brains which in turn heightens our sense of well-being. This allow us to more rapidly organize new information and become more skilled at problem solving.
- Conversely, when you focus on your problems it exhausts your energies and ability to work optimally. Low performing employees always lead to lower paychecks.
So it’s all about your inner paycheck. If you can create a life for yourself grounded in the things that make you happy it will lead to greater success.
Here are 4 keys to increase your inner paycheck:
- Keep Healthy– The most successful people understand the importance of keeping a healthy mind, body and spirit. Treat yourself to the gift of your own attention. Eat well, workout and meditate; they all increase optimal functioning.
- Stop Complaining- I knew a woman who always said she had issues. After we spoke a few times I asked her to slow down the pronunciation of the word ISSUE and break it down to IS U! Every time you complain, you reinforce a negative state of mind without offering a solution to the problem at hand. Instead, next time you feel frustrated, take a few deep breaths and try focusing on something positive.
- Journal- Take time every day to write down at least two positive experiences you had as well as gratitude. Include small moments of happiness and random acts of kindness. It is important you write it down so you can look back and remember all you have to be thankful for when life becomes difficult.
- Show Your Gratitude- Write a thank you card, pick up the phone, volunteer or send someone a book they would enjoy. One of the best ways to increase happiness is by reaching out and helping others.
Happiness is the key ingredient to increasing your “Inner Paycheck” which will lead to success in all areas of your life. If you allow yourself to feel positive, your brain will take care of the rest. You will see increases in productivity, resiliency and problem solving which in turn will lead to greater opportunities. If increasing your pay grade is your goal start with increasing your inner paycheck.
Share some of the ways you increase your inner paycheck.