As the first month of 2014 nears an end, it is a perfect opportunity to do an inventory of your success goals. I’ve been doing alot of work with people creating a successful life and lasting legacy. It has been a rewarding experience because as much as I have given in regards to time, resources and energy has been returned tenfold! The work we’ve been doing with people surrounding achieving success, self improvement and creating a legacy to be proud of, has fanned the flames of passion for this kind of life. People of all ages, backgrounds and circumstances have really invested in the process of creating their own Legacy. So I leave you with a few questions to think about this week and would love to hear your feedback. By asking yourself these simple questions, the process towards true success and creating a legacy you have dreamed of can begin.
- Are you where you want to be in life?
- What Does Success look like to you?
- What is your Legacy today?
- What do people(family, friends, employer, etc) think of when they think of you?
- Do you know how to achieve the success and legacy you desire?