“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old” ~Peter Drucker
Each month we will focus on a different leadership skill that you can use to create freedom, abundance, and prosperity in your life.Our first Masterclass begins tonight and the program has ongoing enrollment.
Click here to learn about membership:
Masterminds are used by mostly all of the most successful and prosperous people in the world.
- How does a mastermind work? A group of smart people come together to tackle challenges, share resources and create prosperity in your life. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. If you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your personal and professional success. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s more fun!
If that sounds interesting to you, keep reading.
In this Mastermind Group, you WILL achieve BIG RESULTS in less time with the support of other great leaders.
Our focus is creating the freedom you want in your life and career. Imagine having instant access to me and other people who can help make your dream a reality.
*The First Live Webinar will be on March 29th*
What’s In It For YOU?
- Monthly Master Class
- POWER Modules
- E-motivators, audios, and/or videos
- Weekly goal setting/accountability debrief tool
- Monthly Modules and Activities
- Peer accountability partners
- Access to our Secret Facebook Group
- Part of a growing community of inspiring leaders
- Customized Personal Development Plan
You also get this…
Here’s a couple of additional benefits you receive from being part of a Mastermind Group. The expertise you want at your fingertips.
- Looking to create financial freedom- we have someone who can help you
- Looking to build a side hustle- we have someone who can show you how
- Need a website built? We have someone in our community.
- Want to be a professional speaker? We have someone in our community.
- Looking to change careers? We have someone in our community.
- Want to write a book? We have someone in our community.
- Need help to start that business? We have someone in our community.
If that’s not enough, there’s more…
In addition, I will be hosting a monthly Master Class and a Group Coaching Call that digs deeper into some of the principles and mindsets that create success (Accountability, Habits, Routines, Owner/Victim, Creating a Team, etc).
Invest in your future today?
We have three different levels of membership (Silver, Gold, Platinum).
Our silver membership package costs less than a cup of coffee a day! Really? YES!!!
Don’t put your dreams on hold any longer, now is your time! Give yourself the gift of your own attention and invest in yourself
Learn More: register today!
Looking forward to having you in this amazing community!
At some point in our life, we’ve all asked the question, “Is this it? Was I put on this planet just to pay bills, work long hours and never have enough time in my busy schedule to have fun?”
If you ever felt like the opportunity to live a fulfilling life was passing you by, you are not alone. A few years back I remember feeling this way soon after I received a significant promotion. Although the new assignment came with more money and a better title, I no longer did the work that I was passionate about.
On top of feeling dispassionate, the job required longer hours. Longer days impacted quality family time, gym days became infrequent and my eating routines fell by the wayside. This is not what I envisioned as an ideal way to live my life and new I had to make a change. I’m sure you can relate to a time in your life when it felt like you were going through the motions with little room for passion and reward.
I often hear people say, “Once I get the ________ (raise, promotion, house, car, etc.), then I’ll be happy.” This way of thinking couldn’t be further from the truth. It actually prevents us from living life to the fullest.
However, the exact opposite is true. Focusing on creating a more fulfilling and happier life will actually increase our pay grade inside and out. Sound too good to be true?
Research has shown that satisfaction and fulfillment are key components to a successful career. Optimistic thinking leads to increased performance and accomplishment which sets us up for a more prosperous career.
Our brain performs best when we are in a positive mindset. When we feel optimistic about our future, we are more energized, focused and better problem solvers. On the other hand, when we are consumed with our problems, we are drained of our focus and energy needed to perform optimally. High performers add more value and thus take home bigger paychecks.
Living a meaningful and fulfilling life goes way beyond the monetary gains. It centers us on becoming the best version of ourselves. Leading a happier life allows us to show up more fully at home, work and in the community. As a result, we show up more powerfully as better parents, spouses, friends and employees.
It’s never too late to start creating the life we want. We all have the power and everything needed to alter our destiny. The key to doing this successfully is letting go of all of our inhibitions so that we can start working toward building a life that we absolutely love every day.
If obstacles are getting in your way, here are five ways I used to start creating a more fulfilling life:
1. Keep Healthy– A healthy mind, body and spirit is key. Treat yourself to the gift of your own attention by eating well, working out and meditating. All will help you increase optimal functioning.
2. Leave Your Comfort Zone– Seek out new opportunities. In the process, your confidence will increase allowing you to take more healthy risks. Transformation only happens beyond your comfort zone.
3. Stop Complaining– Complaining reinforces a negative state of mind and offers no solutions. Take ownership of your happiness. Next time you feel frustrated, take a few deep breaths and focus on something positive.
4. Show Your Gratitude– Write a thank you card, pick up the phone, volunteer or send someone a book they would enjoy. Tap into your heart and let others know how much you appreciate them.
5. Be Valuable– Instead of focusing on your personal success, focus on being of value. Bringing value to a relationship, business or community increases abundance and fosters reciprocity – the more you give, the more you receive.
Are you ready to create a life where you wake up energized and excited about the day ahead?
You have everything that it takes to create a life complete with happiness, abundance, and fulfillment. Looking back that promotion actually was an opportunity in disguise that transitioned me to a life beyond my wildest dreams. You can do the same. These are five ways that will help you on your journey in achieving your own happiness and fulfillment.
It’s not easy asking for help, so I’ve learned not to wait until someone asks, help anyway.
I’ve had experiences with the people I mentor and coach who always ask how I’m so positive and willing to help people. My answer is usually “because I owe.” I owe for the people who took the time and energy with me to help get me to where I am.
I owe for those who weren’t given the opportunities that I was through basketball and other means. I owe because if I want to see the change in the world, I must be a living example of that change. But what they don’t realize is that by giving, I get so much in return. People want to be a part of something they believe in, and the network/community that has developed as a result of helping others has been priceless. I can reach out to people all over the world for help when I need it which to me signifies true wealth and abundance. Continue reading “5 Reasons Why Helping Others Is Your Greatest Wealth”