“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old” ~Peter Drucker
Each month we will focus on a different leadership skill that you can use to create freedom, abundance, and prosperity in your life.Our first Masterclass begins tonight and the program has ongoing enrollment.
Click here to learn about membership:
Masterminds are used by mostly all of the most successful and prosperous people in the world.
- How does a mastermind work? A group of smart people come together to tackle challenges, share resources and create prosperity in your life. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. If you are lucky enough to get invited to one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your personal and professional success. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s more fun!
If that sounds interesting to you, keep reading.
In this Mastermind Group, you WILL achieve BIG RESULTS in less time with the support of other great leaders.
Our focus is creating the freedom you want in your life and career. Imagine having instant access to me and other people who can help make your dream a reality.
*The First Live Webinar will be on March 29th*
What’s In It For YOU?
- Monthly Master Class
- POWER Modules
- E-motivators, audios, and/or videos
- Weekly goal setting/accountability debrief tool
- Monthly Modules and Activities
- Peer accountability partners
- Access to our Secret Facebook Group
- Part of a growing community of inspiring leaders
- Customized Personal Development Plan
You also get this…
Here’s a couple of additional benefits you receive from being part of a Mastermind Group. The expertise you want at your fingertips.
- Looking to create financial freedom- we have someone who can help you
- Looking to build a side hustle- we have someone who can show you how
- Need a website built? We have someone in our community.
- Want to be a professional speaker? We have someone in our community.
- Looking to change careers? We have someone in our community.
- Want to write a book? We have someone in our community.
- Need help to start that business? We have someone in our community.
If that’s not enough, there’s more…
In addition, I will be hosting a monthly Master Class and a Group Coaching Call that digs deeper into some of the principles and mindsets that create success (Accountability, Habits, Routines, Owner/Victim, Creating a Team, etc).
Invest in your future today?
We have three different levels of membership (Silver, Gold, Platinum).
Our silver membership package costs less than a cup of coffee a day! Really? YES!!!
Don’t put your dreams on hold any longer, now is your time! Give yourself the gift of your own attention and invest in yourself
Learn More: register today!
Looking forward to having you in this amazing community!
First, I’d like to thank all the families who contributed to the Fatherhood Picture of the Year contest. It has been a huge success, as we received an overwhelming response of amazing pictures depicting modern day fatherhood.
Pictures were submitted by wives, husbands, children and friends, which made it all the more fun. The decision to choose a winner was extremely difficult, so I enrolled the help of my own children in the process. Before I announce the winner, I’d like to personally thank and recognize all the fathers for being such great role models in the lives of your families.
And the WINNER is……..
All nine fathers below are the winners. Yes, that’s right, we have an 9-way tie. These submissions of our fathers in action were too good to pick just one winner.
Congratulations to all our fathers below. As promised, each winner will receive a FREE coaching session from me.
Here are our winning father’s:
Charles Jones shows that “proud papa” smile moments after the birth of his precious newborn
Jeff Bogle sharing the sunshine with the light of his life
Darryl Mathis in the New York State of mind with his adorable children.
Rob Barea teaching his son that fatherhood is a marathon not a sprint
Jon Harrison and his son “May the force be with you”
Jesse Foster shows what being an ambidextrous father looks like
Michael Vigneau riding the waves of life with his little ones
Brian Henderson sharing creativity and endless possibilities with his daughter
Brian Mininger with his own version of the “Fab 5”
Congratulations to all our winners…
Happy Father’s Day!!!
Lets Stop For A Minute! Yes Stop….
Take a deep breath, check in with yourself and become present.
Ok, are you here?
Now check in and see where you are on your journey called life! With almost half of 2015 behind us, now is a great opportunity to become aware of where you are in the here and now.
Have you reached the goals, dreams, and milestones that you had set for yourself? Are you satisfied, fulfilled and passionate with your life? Is what you are about to do today what you really want to do?
Are you living your default future?
What is a default future you ask?
Your default future is that life you “settled” into. The one that has subtly placed your dreams to the side because “life showed up.” The vision of the life you really wanted for yourself that has been placed on a waiting list. It is that relationship, job, or situation that has now gone on auto pilot. Many people I work with begin to realize they have settled into their default future without even knowing when it happened.
Some have promised to go back to school after a year, and it’s 10 years later. Others have said they wanted to start their own business but continue to show up to a job they hate. Some wanted to have a healthier relationship with their body but never made it to the gym. You get the point.
We all have had opportunities in our life to either settle or move forward towards our ideal life.
Where are you?
The number one cause for this life on auto pilot is….Failure to leave your comfort zone
Yes, the dreaded comfort zone. Trust me when I tell you that your comfort zone is NOT your friend. Your comfort zone leads you to a one way ticket to your default future.
Comfort zones foster an attitude of learned helplessness, making progress harder. Learning, creating, and growing happen only when you step outside and challenge yourself.
“Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone”
Here are 3 Ways To Move Out Of Your Comfort Zone:
Lean In- Ever been working out at the gym and it hurts? Then you make a decision to lean in and continue working out despite the pain. What happens? The result is that you become fit, stronger and generally feel good about yourself. The discomfort was worth it. The same applies to your life. Lean in to discomfort. Choose to have that difficult conversation you’ve been putting off. Choose to apply for those jobs that you think you”ll never get. Choose to book put a date on the calendar and book the flight to your dream destination. Choose to write that book you’ve been putting off.
Become Present and Expand- Awareness can bring about change. When you become aware of your tendency to default to your comfort zone, shift your mindset to expansion. Ask yourself, what can I do that will broaden my horizons? Is it a 30-day challenge? Is it a conference you wanted to sign up for that will deepen your knowledge base? Is it an email to the author of the book you really connected with? These are all ways to expand.
Accountability- When leaving your comfort zone it’s important that your track your progress to ensure that you’re not subtly slipping back into old habits. Support yourself by creating an accountability group with friends. This can include gym workout buddies, a book club or a master mind.
Looking for deeper transformation? Consider hiring a coach or connecting with a mentor.
As you begin to move out of your comfort zone you will see opportunities that you thought were out of reach. This will build your confidence and allow you to take healthy risks. I’ve seen miracles happen with the clients I’m fortunate enough to work with as a result of pushing past their comfort zone. Transformation in its truest sense. Leaving your comfort zone will create a life of increased fulfillment, optimism and confidence.
Make the decision today to get out of your comfort zone and live your ideal life, instead of your default future. Life is truly what you make it!
I wanted to thank everyone for your support of the:
Because of all of your support, we have reached the New and Noteworthy page on iTunes.
Thank you again. If you haven’t already done so, please go to iTunes and give us a rating and review! This will help move the podcast forward so we can continue bringing value and content you love.
Onward and Upward!!!
There is a big misconception held by companies and people that success leads to happiness. I often hear people say things like “Once I get the ________ (raise, promotion, house, car, etc), I’ll be happy. This way of thinking couldn’t be further from the truth and actually prevents people from living life to the fullest. But did you know that this thought process can actually impact your paycheck?
Science and research has proven that fulfillment and happiness are key ingredients to a successful career. Optimism fuels performance and achievement which, in turn allows us to advance monetarily. The studies show that our brain is hardwired to perform at their best when they are in a positive mindset. Its biological! Without getting all Mr. Goodbody on you, here are the facts:
- When we feel optimistic about our future, dopamine and serotonin are released in our brains which in turn heightens our sense of well-being. This allow us to more rapidly organize new information and become more skilled at problem solving.
- Conversely, when you focus on your problems it exhausts your energies and ability to work optimally. Low performing employees always lead to lower paychecks.
So it’s all about your inner paycheck. If you can create a life for yourself grounded in the things that make you happy it will lead to greater success.
Here are 4 keys to increase your inner paycheck:
- Keep Healthy– The most successful people understand the importance of keeping a healthy mind, body and spirit. Treat yourself to the gift of your own attention. Eat well, workout and meditate; they all increase optimal functioning.
- Stop Complaining- I knew a woman who always said she had issues. After we spoke a few times I asked her to slow down the pronunciation of the word ISSUE and break it down to IS U! Every time you complain, you reinforce a negative state of mind without offering a solution to the problem at hand. Instead, next time you feel frustrated, take a few deep breaths and try focusing on something positive.
- Journal- Take time every day to write down at least two positive experiences you had as well as gratitude. Include small moments of happiness and random acts of kindness. It is important you write it down so you can look back and remember all you have to be thankful for when life becomes difficult.
- Show Your Gratitude- Write a thank you card, pick up the phone, volunteer or send someone a book they would enjoy. One of the best ways to increase happiness is by reaching out and helping others.
Happiness is the key ingredient to increasing your “Inner Paycheck” which will lead to success in all areas of your life. If you allow yourself to feel positive, your brain will take care of the rest. You will see increases in productivity, resiliency and problem solving which in turn will lead to greater opportunities. If increasing your pay grade is your goal start with increasing your inner paycheck.
Share some of the ways you increase your inner paycheck.
Whether you are an Entrepreneur, CEO, Manager or line staff we all run into the issue of feeling like we don’t have “enough time.”
Not enough time to complete our work, spend time with our children or take part in the things we love.
I often work with people who tell me that there is not enough time in the day to complete the tasks at their jobs, home or both. This lack of perceived productivity will begin to cause anxiety and negatively affect the quality of our day. When you begin to feel like your not making any progress in your professional or personal life, it can be debilitating.
I’ve learned that the key to preventing this from happening is by STOPPING! Yes, stopping! Continue reading “STOP! It Can Be The Most Productive Thing You Do”